According to reports, there have been a series of changes and ammendments in the Afghan ministers cabinet.
A presidential palace official speaking on the condition of anonymity confirmed the report and said there have been some replacements in the Afghan cabinet members.
The official further added, the following changes have been brought in the Afghan ministers cabinet:
1. Wais Barmak has been appointed as the Head of Rural Development Ministry.
2. Obaidullah Obaid Afghan ambassador to Iran has been appointed as Head of the Higher Education Ministry.
3. Najeebullah Ozhang has been appointed as Head of the Public Works Ministry.
4. Dr. Hassan Abdullahi has been appointed as Head of the Urban Development Ministry.
5. Dr. Husn Banu Ghazanfar has been appointed as Head of the women’s Affairs Ministry.
6. Amirzai Sangin has been appointed as the Head of the Telecommunication and Information Technology Ministry.
7. Daud Ali Najafi has been appointed as the Head of the Transportation and Aviation Ministry.
The changes in the Afghan cabinet have not been formally confirmed by any government institution so far.