Wednesday, July 24, 2024
Advertisement

Suicide attack leaves 8 children dead in Khost province

Immigration News

Khaama Press
Khaama Presshttps://www.khaama.com
Khaama Press is a Kabul-based independent and non-political news organization established in 2010.

Suicide attack Khost afghanistanAccording to local authorities in eastern Khost province of Afghanistan, at least 9 people including 8 children were killed following a suicide attack in this province.

An official in provincial public relations department, Barialai Rawan confirming the report said the incident took place around 9:30 local time in Mangas area at the central city of Khost province.

He said at east eight children and one security personal were killed following the blast.

Mr. Rawan further added the incident took place while a joint convoy of Afghan and coalition security forces were crossing the arae and a suicide bomber detonated explosives packed in a vehicle.

No group including the Taliban militants has so far claimed responsibility behind the incident.

- Advertisement -

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here
Captcha verification failed!
CAPTCHA user score failed. Please contact us!

- Advertisement -

The World News