The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan said the second batch of Afghanistan citizens were evacuated from Sudan and transferred to Saudi Arabia.
The Foreign Ministry said in a statement that with the cooperation of Saudi Arabia, the second batch of Afghans trapped in the Sudan war, including 43 people, were evacuated and transferred to Saudi Arabia.
The Afghan evacuees had been transferred to Jeddah city and were supposed to be transferred to Afghanistan soon.
The Ministry said those trapped in the Sudan war would be evacuated on time.
The first batch of Afghan nationals were evacuated from Sudan to Saudi Arabia last week.
Since April 15, there have been clashes between two military factions of Sundanese, which have led to thousands of emigrations and hundreds of casualties.
Several countries rushed to evacuate their citizens and diplomatic staff from the country.