Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Noor claims 38 were killed, wounded in Balkh attack, lambasting Taliban and govt officials

Immigration News

Ahmad Shah Ghanizada
Ahmad Shah Ghanizadahttps://www.khaama.com
Ahmadshah Ghanizada is the deputy editor in chief for The Khaama Press Agency who manages and overlooks the English edition.

Ata Mohammad Noor, the chief executive of Jamiat-e Islami and the former governor of Balkh province lambasted the Taliban group and Afghan officials, claiming at least 38 peope were killed or wounded in recent attack of Taliban in Balkh.

Noor in a statement said the Taliban militants attacked Zari district, killing at least 13 people and wounding around 25 others.

The statement further added that the attack demonstrates that the Taliban group will not refrain from killing and blood shedding despite claiming that the group wants peace.

Meanwhile, Noor said the lack of attention by government officials in the capital is a matter of concern as the Afghan forces pay the ultimate price.

This comes as the Ministry of Defense had earlier confirmed that six Afghan soldiers lost their lives in the attack in Balkh province and five others sustained injuries.

- Advertisement -

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here
Captcha verification failed!
CAPTCHA user score failed. Please contact us!

- Advertisement -

The World News