How to Use PayPal in Afghanistan
By Asad Ullah Saffa - Sat Dec 06 2014, 12:21 pm
By: Assad Ullah Saffa
If you are working as an Affiliate marketer, Freelancer, Blogger, or somehow monetizing online, you probably need to use PayPal in order to get paid.
In Afghanistan most of people use Google Adsense in their websites for monetizing online, and the payment is via check or PayPal, but as we all see PayPal doesn’t support Afghanistan.
In the past 13 years Afghanistan had a remarkable growth in banking sectors, but still we have some banking guarantee problems. That is why PayPal is not supporting Afghanistan Banking System.
So in this case don’t worry if we live in a country which is not supported by PayPal we can still use it as a payment method to get paid.
In order to get paid by PayPal you need a third-party to transfer money from PayPal to your Bank Account or your Prepaid Card.
Here is the instruction of using a third-party (PayOneer) for withdrawing money from PayPal to our own Bank Account:
- If you don’t have a verified PayPal account, Sign up to PayPal and then chose United States or Canada as your residence country.
- Go to this third party website and Sign Up.
- Chose Afghanistan as your country and upload your National ID Card (Tazkera) or Passport.
- They will send you several emails, and you need to respond each one of them.
- It will take a while and they will send you a Master Card in Post Office.
- Verify your card and then they will give you a bank account from Bank Of America.
- Go to PayPal and click on Withdraw.
- Chose Withdraw to bank account.
- Use the banking information from your account.
- It will take from 3-7 days for your money transfer to happen.
- After that you can use your prepaid Master Card in Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) ATM’s or you can chose to get paid in your Local Bank Account.
- If you want to get paid directly in your bank account ask them to activate this service.