A suicide bomber targeted the National Directorate of Security (NDS) convoy on Tuesday night in a target attack.

Afghan security officials told local media, that an NDS convoy was hit in a Suicide bombing attempt in Kabul, Tariq Arian, spokesman to the Ministry of Interior Affairs also confirmed the attack.

He tweeted that the blast took place in Kabul city, but did not provide further details.

Security officials told the media that the Incident happened in PD15 Shaheed circle in Kabul province and that one person is killed and further nine others including civilians were injured in the explosion.

No group or individual so far took responsibility for the attack.

This comes as efforts are underway, and the Taliban has warned to intensify their attacks on the U.S and Afghan national defense and security forces if the US does not leave by May 1st.

Author

  • The Khaama Press News Agency is the leading and largest English news service for Afghanistan with over 3 million hits a month. Independent authors/columnists and experts are welcome to contribute stories, opinions and editorials. Send stories to [email protected]