September 24, 2018

Students fall ill after eating food in Herat

By Zabihullah Moosakhail - Sat Apr 11 2015, 1:34 pm

Herat-Regional-Hospital

A group of students have fallen ill after eating food close to their school in Herat city.

Abdul Raouf Ahmadi, spokesman for the police headquarters of Herat province confirmed the incident to Khaama Press.

He said that the students fallen ill after eating expired beans close to their school this morning.

Ahmadi added that the students were taken to Herat Regional Hospital for treatment following the incident.

Although, He put the number of the poisoned students at six but Abdul Majid Rozi, police chief of Herat province says that 102 students of Fatah School have fallen ill following the incident.

He said there are five girls among these students.

Security officials have arrested one person in this connection and is currently under further investigation. The arrested person was selling beans in front of the school.

The students belong to the preliminary classes.

Follow The Khaama Press News Agency on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook. Stay updated via RSS

Leave a Reply

Advertisement