CEO Abdullah: Jalriz incident was shocking
By Khaama Press - Mon Jul 06 2015, 1:15 pm
While talking to the Council of Ministers, on Monday, CEO Abdullah said that soldiers on the ground did not receive reinforcement during the attack.
He said that the incident will be thoroughly investigated and those officials who have illustrated negligence in the shocking incident will face judiciary.
President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani has assigned a delegation to conduct an investigation into the Jalriz carnage and present its report at the presidential palace.
Last week hundreds of armed men equipped with light and heavy weapons attacked security check posts in Jalriz District that resulted in deadly clashes between the two sides.
Fazal Hadi Muslimyar, Senate Chairman said that the clashes continued from 48-52 hours and reinforcement was not sent to the area due to which number of the casualties increased.
More than 20 soldiers lost lives during the attack.