The 201st Silab Corps of the Afghan army in the East said the militants were killed during the airstrikes and ground operations in Deh Bala district.
According to the Silab Corps officials, the operations were conducted in Charwazi, Miaji Baba center, and Kanja Worod Khana areas.
The officials further added that the operations are still underway against the terror group in the restive parts of Nangahrar province.
The anti-government armed militant groups including the ISIS militants have not commented regarding the report so far.
Nangarhar is among the relatively calm provinces in East of Afghanistan where fewer incidents have been reported since the fall of the Taliban regime.
However, since the year 2014, reports continue to emerge regarding the growing insurgency activities of the anti-government armed militant groups in some remote parts of the province, including Achin.
The ISIS militants are also active in some districts of Nangarhar and often carry out insurgency activities despite operations underway to suppress their activities.
The local officials said Friday at least two foreign insurgents fighting in Taliban militants ranks were killed during the operations in eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan.
The officials further added that the militants were killed late on Thursday night during an operation of the Afghan Special Operations Forces.
Two other militant identified as Nsrullah and Pahlwan were also arrested during the operation, the officials said.