Explosion in southern Kandahar province of Afghanistan
By Sajad - Sun Nov 11 2012, 3:34 pm
Provincial governor spokesman Javid Faisal confirming the report said the incident took place after explosives planted in a cart went off in the area.
There are no reports regarding the casualties as a result of the incident.
No group including the Taliban militants has so far claimed responsibility behind the incident.
In the meantime Eng. Habib a tribal elder said an Afghan woman along with a kid were killed and three others were injured following the blast.
He said the victims of today’s incident were looking to attend a wedding ceremony and were on their way from southern Helmand province to Kandahar province.